Comment on page
Welcome to the Community! If Wou Want to Contribute to Squidex to Build the Most Awesome, Headless CMS, You're in the Right Place!
The support forum is the primary communication forum for the Squidex community. It's a great place to start, whether you have a question, you're a new contributor, a new user, or anything else. Make sure that you read the posting templates carefully before posting. The Squidex community is also governed by a code of conduct.
To create a code or documentation contribution, here's a small sample of the type of work that needs doing:
Non-code Contributions: Some of the most valuable ways to contribute don’t require touching the source code at all. Here are a few of them below:
- Reporting issues, including both feature requests and bug reports.
- Giving feedback if you're evaluating or using Squidex.
If you find an easily reproducible bug and/or are experienced in reporting bugs, feel free to just open an issue in our support forum. We've decided to collect all issues in one single place, therefore the issues in Github are now closed.
Reporting Security Issues. Please do not report security issues publicly.
Nearly every feature we develop starts with a user request. If you are part of a group that is either using or considering using Squidex, we would love to hear about your experience with the product. If you’re not sure what to write, here are some questions we’re always very curious to know the answer to:
- Evaluation: What is the process by which your organization chose or will choose a group chat product?
- Pros and Cons: What are the pros and cons of Squidex for your organization, and the pros and cons of other products you are evaluating?
- Features: What are the features that are most important for your organization? In the best case scenario, what would your chat solution do for you?
- Onboarding: If you remember it, what was your impression during your first few minutes of using Squidex? What did you notice about it and how did you feel? Was there anything that stood out to you as confusing, or broken, or great?
- Organization: What does your organization do? How big is your organization? Can you provide a link to your organization’s website?
- Cloud or Self-hosted: What do your prefer, the Cloud or an on-premise solution? Can we convince you to move to the Cloud?
Our main programming language is C# and Typescript. However, Squidex speaks HTTP that can be used with any programming language. We cannot cover all programming languages that are out there in the wild! If you have developed a sample or extension, please share it with us. We would like to make it available for other users as well.